Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Letraset Clouring Challenge #2

This is my entry for the Letraset colouring challenge. You can win a Promarker 12 set and Ultra fine nibs. The closing date is 17th August. Here is the link. I think it is by random pick so anyone can win.

I am still learning to use these markers and have lots to learn but I think they are an excellent buy. The shading on her nose is not right and I found it quite hard to do her mouth. (not the right color either) Other than that I was quite pleased with it. I colored this with my Promarkers.



6 comments:

Patti Jo said...

You are a such a natural at coloring with any medium Marion!!! Awesome job and you're going to win some new markers I'm sure!!!

Anonymous said...

You've done a wonderful job Maz. Good luck with the challenge
Hugs Julie P

NGCARDS said...

Beautiful colouring hun xxx

Chelsea said...

Hi Maz, I think your coloring is wonderful. Love the shading...just beautiful.

Hugs and Love.

Sandy said...

I am a cat person so you know I really like this card. Your coloring really looks good from here Maz.
Sandy

Norma said...

Maz, fab job. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Hugs,
Norma